Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birthday Boy








Yesterday was Jameson's third birthday. It is quite hard for me to believe that my sweet, sensitive boy has been with us for three years. I remember very vividly all the details of his birth, but shortly afterward the memories start to become blurry. I want time to stop so I can snuggle with my boy, thats what he likes best! We had a good day yesterday and I tried hard to make it special for him. Breakfast was his favorite, waffles and for lunch we went to John's Incredible Pizza. Dinner was mac & cheese, peas and salad. He loved his presents from us, especially the sword and shield and his razor. He slept with his sword and took his razor in the bathroom woth him this morning. It was a great day...Happy Birthday sweet boy!!

8 comments:

Yara said...

how cute!

Jamie said...

Now what are those dinosaurs doing? hmm....

Happy birthday Jameson!

Sonja said...

Did you make his cake? Because that would mean that you are pretty awesome in my book! :)
Happy birthday Jameson!

JennyLynn said...

Why yes, I did make his cake. It probably cost s small fortune since I had to buy tons of bags of candy and cookies just to get 1 piece each. It was really fun to do...I enjoy a challenging cake decorating!

Sonja said...

I feel the same way about the candy. :)
Here are my cakes: http://girlwithfabric.blogspot.com/2007/03/because-cake-is-good.html
And: http://www.flickr.com/photos/girlwithgreencard/sets/72157607292717072/

Therese said...

Wow mama! What a great cake!! That is awsome! I love his J crown - did you make that too?

JennyLynn said...

Yes, I made the crown. I started it at 9pm the night before his birthday and stayed up until 12 working on it, I made him wear it all day!! Abbie has now requested one for her birthday...I think we have started a tradition!

Therese said...

Love it!
Can you be my mom? :)