Sunday, October 17, 2010
- it's 9:14pm but it feels like 11:14pm. I am tired and it's been a long week
- I have quite a few DIY home improvement projects on the brain. They're all really good ones and fun, but I can't really stop thinking about them. There will be lots of craigslist this week.
- Sundays are becoming my favorite days. Mass, Denny's, visit with the 'rents.
- Hoping to resolve some stomach issues with Jameson this week. New meds, labs and ultrasound this week.
- Excited to go apple-picking with our homeschool friends
- Officially became a school, our name.....Ash More. I love it and the meaning.
- Soccer season is over and I decided I am most definitely NOT a soccer mom. I think baseball may be my sport. Jameson on the other hand loves it!
- Thrilled to be Carly's confirmation sponsor. I'm so happy for her!!
- A new Dyson rocked my world this week. This is the second Dyson I have owned and I LOVE them!! This one is even better than my last one...James Dyson you're my hero!
- All our laundry and sheets are clean, folded and put away. It feels really good to start the week with empty hampers.
- Google reader has changed my life! All the blogs I read (there are lots) in one spot! I wish I had know about this long ago, it saves me so much time and I can get them all from my iphone too!
- Looking forward to a full week. Hopefully this cool weather will stick around, it finally feels like autumn.