Friday, March 25, 2011

Finding Happiness

This girl who spent some quiet time with her mama this morning. She is so sweet and funny. So grateful she's ours.

The "big kids" playing together this morning. I sat and listened to the sweet sound of them talking about how to build their town.

The rain that poured from the sky. I am grateful that our plans for the day were cancelled and all we have to do today is enjoy one another and this beautiful day.

Bill surprised me this morning with coffee. He had already left for work, but came back to bring me my precious americano. I love him.

These two were making bookmarks for family and friends. I should learn from them to be more generous.

I am feeling happy today. Happier than I have felt in awhile. I am slower, and more thoughtful. Working on making these habits that stick around.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope you have a great weekend!